Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rebekah Jane Bingley

Hi! I'm Rebekah Jane Bingley, cousin to Lizzy and Liza Darcy. Back before my parents were married, my Aunt Elizabeth joked to my mother that she would "teach her ten children how to embroider pin cushions and teach them to play the piano very ill." Well, I'm the oldest of almost ten children, only one more to go! I'm nineteen years old, and very good friends with my cousins the Darcys. My family lives not far from Pemberley, and I often ride over there for the afternoon with my sister, Elaine to see them and Aunt Georgiana. (Even though she's not really my aunt, I call her Aunt Georgiana.)

I enjoy playing the pianoforte and reading, but I'm not much good with embroidery. I also enjoy riding my horse, Belle, and being outside. Mama says I'm more like my Aunt Lizzy in that way. I look like my father, I have brown hair and blue eyes. I'm a fairly outgoing person, but sometimes I lapse into quiet moods. Like my parents, I can't stand offending people, and have many friends.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

~Rebekah Jane~

~Rebekah J.~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear from you dear cousin!
Do come to Pemberly again soon.
~Lizzy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones