Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Trip to Pemberley

Dear Journal,
These past few days have been quite exciting! Yesterday evening, I packed up my trunk in preparation for my month long trip to see my cousins at Pemberley. This morning was spent in last minute preparations, goodbyes to siblings and Mama, and a few modifications made to my party gown. Papa drove me over to Pemberley this afternoon, where I was happily greeted by my two cousins. I'm so happy to be with them! They invited me to come with them to a ball tonight, so I was quite glad I'd finished my party gown! This will be my first party I've been to in several months, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

I've taken this quick minute to write in my journal and now Liza has just come in to tell me it is time to get ready for the party.

~Rebekah Jane~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it here safely! I'm so looking forward to a month with you, Rebekah! Can't wait for the ball tonight! :)

Apprentice Seamstress said...

I have made you all A Sisters Of Pemberly Banner on my blog.

In Christ

Milisande

Love that you are here Georgianna!

Apprentice Seamstress said...

And Lizzy and Cousin Rebekah and Liza!!!
<3

In christ

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Lady Milisande!

~rebekah~

Eldarwen said...

Is the banner that blue one that says "Sisters of Pemberly" that's on your blog? I know, that might sound like a stupid question, but I just wanna make sure...

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely blog. I love Jane Austen have fun on your trip! I can't wait to read more of your blog too. I would love if you came by my blog and followed me.


Many blessings,
Maggie
www.behindtheteenscene.blogspot.com

Apprentice Seamstress said...

Eldarwen

Yep thats the one haha.
Not a stupid question at all.

Sincerely in Christ

Milisande

Anonymous said...

Great! Thanks!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones